Back by Popular Demand!
Dr. Temple Grandin
Author of Thinking in Pictures and The Loving Push, Autism Advocate, Autistic Adult
Dr. Ross Greene
Author of The Explosive Child and Lost At School
Dr. Mona Delahooke
Author of Beyond Behavior
Author of Differently Wired and the host of the Tilt Parenting Podcast
Advocate, Autistic Adult
Autism Advocate, Autistic Adult
The Autism Summit is the all-in-one resource you need to accelerate your knowledge and better support children with Autism.
Your 6 Must-Have Bonuses
The Special Needs Planning Timeline: What to Do and When
- How to save for your child without endangering their opportunity for government benefits
- How to locate information and get on the waitlist for Medicaid waiver
- Learn about guardianship and power of attorney
- Understand how to save for your child's future without being taxed at 40% to 50%
- Learn how to get a refund for your insurance premiums
- Get proven strategies to significantly improve listening and following directions
- Learn effective techniques to improve communication
- Understand why listening can be difficult for children with Autism
Your Go-To Resource Guide
- The best resources for parents, professionals, and children
- Learn about helpful books, podcasts and blogs
Ready to have everything you need in one place for a whole year?
You will get nearly 40 hours of expert interviews including important topics such as
Video game addiction
Future's planning and more!