The Virtual Autism Summit
What if you had 24/7 access to 37 of the world's top Autism experts to help your child not only survive but thrive?
Available until October, 23rd
- No more endless googling
- No more overwhelm about what to do
- Get all the important information you need in one powerful resource including evaluations, health, social skills, behavior, emotional regulation, therapy approaches, school, bullying, video gaming, independence, advocating for your child, and more for an entire year
- Get all the bonuses including managing screentime, improving listening, done-for-you school communication templates, a master IEP guide, information on government benefits, guardianship, power of attorney, and our favorite resources all in one guide
- Get the information you need to best support children on the Spectrum for a whole year
- Learn about the most effective therapeutic interventions and how to best support children in school.
- Get all the bonuses for one year including how to improve listening and a professional must-have resource guide
Dr. Temple Grandin
Author of Thinking in Pictures and The Loving Push, Autism Advocate, Autistic Adult
Dr. Ross Greene
Author of The Explosive Child and Lost At School
Dr. Mona Delahooke
Author of Beyond Behavior
Author of Differently Wired and the host of the Tilt Parenting Podcast
Advocate, Autistic Adult
Autism Advocate, Autistic Adult
The Autism Summit is the all-in-one resource you need to accelerate your knowledge and better support children with Autism.
Your 6 Must-Have Bonuses
The Special Needs Planning Timeline: What to Do and When
- How to save for your child without endangering their opportunity for government benefits
- How to locate information and get on the waitlist for Medicaid waiver
- Learn about guardianship and power of attorney
- Understand how to save for your child's future without being taxed at 40% to 50%
- Learn how to get a refund for your insurance premiums
- Get proven strategies to significantly improve listening and following directions
- Learn effective techniques to improve communication
- Understand why listening can be difficult for children with Autism
Your Go-To Resource Guide
- The best resources for parents, professionals, and children
- Learn about helpful books, podcasts and blogs
The Autism Summit has the information you want!
Wouldn't it be amazing to have a clear plan of action...
without trying to piece together information from workshops, books, online groups and hours of google searches?
We're bringing you a more streamlined and engaging way to better support children with autism!I'VE GOT TO HAVE THIS!
Meet The Autism Summit Experts
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO OWN ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE!
CHOOSE ONE OPTION
Meet Your Hosts
Dr. Emily King
Emily W. King, Ph.D. is a Licensed Psychologist and former School Psychologist who has nearly 20 years of experience working with children, teens, and young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, and anxiety. Dr. King is certified in DIR/Floortime and highly values the power of connection when treating children and coaching parents in play with their child. Dr. King is also the mother of a differently-wired child and she is passionate about helping parents embrace their parenting journey by taking care of their own mental health and finding the best fit of services for their child’s growth and happiness.
Holly Blanc Moses
Holly Blanc Moses, MS, LPA, LCMHC, BCBA, ADHD-CCSP is a psychologist, behavior expert, published author, and consultant who has specialized in Autism, ADHD, and anxiety for over 20 years. Holly has a passion for guiding children with autism, parents, and therapists in their pursuit of happier and more fulfilling lives. Most importantly, Holly is the mother of a child with Autism.
The Autism Summit is bringing together 37 of the world's experts to help you go to the next level
Whether you are a parent, educator or therapist, you'll get actionable steps and brilliant insight from a diverse range of experts.
You will broaden your knowledge and feel confident to better support children with autism.YES! I WANT IT FOR A WHOLE YEAR